Ally Bank Asks: Why Has Branchless Banking Become So Popular?

Responses to this post (7 comments)

1. 6/27/2011
    11:28 am
    Andrew M says:

Thanks for working so hard to improve the banking experience! The only pain point left is what I should do if someone gives me a few hundred dollars in cash (like the grandparents often do for birthdays etc.). Right now I have to find a friend who will write me a check for the amount. It would be great if there was a cheap (<$1) way for me to get cash to you guys. Something like PopMoney but for cash!

Thanks,

Andrew M

• 6/27/2011
      11:40 am
      Ally says:

Thanks for the suggestion, Andrew! Glad you’re happy with Popmoney and this is definitely a pain point that we’ll pass on for our team to consider. Keep the feedback coming too! Only helps us provide a better banking experience for you.

2. 11/18/2011
    2:28 pm
    Dorathy Masri says:

Thank you for your site! I’ve just shared it.

3. 11/25/2011
    2:14 am
    Jamal Cieloszyk says:

Awsome site! I’ve just shared it on the social networks.

• 11/21/2011
      2:20 am
      Ally says:

Great to hear that, Jamal. Thanks!

4. 9/15/2012
    12:51 pm
    Vickey says:

I’ve been looking for a financial institution that doesn’t charge me a ton of money for overdrafts. My current credit union charges $32 for each one. No free fist time like my old CU. I’ve also read the comment that Andrew wrote about cash transactions– That concerns me.

• 9/15/2012
      12:55 pm
      Ally says:

We’d love to have you here at Ally Bank, Vickey. You can get more information about Ally Bank and our offerings here: http://www.ally.com/bank/online-banking/. If you have any questions, give our Ally Care team a call 24/7 at 1-877-247-2559.

Leave a Reply

This is how you'll be referenced on the site.
Your email address will not be published.