Here at Ally Bank, we wanted to find out exactly what makes people love their bank, so we surveyed over 1,000 Americans to see what they had to say. We weren’t surprised to see security, competitive interest rates and 24/7 customer service came out on top:
– 24 percent of respondents ranked security as the option they love most in a bank
– 22 percent said that 24/7 live customer service is the most important quality of a bank
– For Americans 45 and older, security was most important
– Respondents aged 35 to 44 identified most with 24/7 live customer service
– 26 percent of respondents making more than $100,000 per year said competitive interest rates are their first love.
– 24/7 live customer service was at the top of the list for those making $35,000 or less per year.
– Those with three or more people in their household said they loved the 24/7 customer service banking feature best (27 percent)
At Ally Bank, we just so happen to offer all these things. With us, your accounts are always FDIC-insured to the maximum amount allowed by law and we even regularly give advice on how to keep your account safe. We also offer 24/7 live customer service to make sure our customers’ needs are always met. And of course, all of Ally’s products boast some of the most competitive rates in the industry.
If there’s not a lot of love between you and your current bank, why not give Ally a try? If you’re anything like most people, we think you’ll fall head over heels.